Life Lounge Invitation
Jenna Clifford Gifting
Spoil your corporate clients with exquisite gifts from the Jenna Clifford Corporate collection
Jenna Clifford's Biography
- Renowned and acclaimed South African Art Jeweller and Philanthropist, a rare achievement for a woman in a male dominated business environment
- Role model and mentor to women entrepreneurs of all ages and walks of life
- Mentor to Breaking the Mould series launched by Octagon in 2012 which saw Jenna design two bespoke diamond butterflies for the tennis champion William’s sisters
- Ambassador for Woman Empowerment and Gender Equality
- Torch bearer to the United Nations Millennium Development Goals 3 project together with Archbishop Desmond Tutu and the Soweto Gospel Choir
- Founding member of the IWFSA (International Women’s Forum)
- Dream Big Campaign together with Ryk Neethling
- Partner to the Cell C Take a Girl Child to Work Campaign
At the heart of Jenna Clifford’s character has always been a desire to help others. In this regard, she has established several philanthropic projects.
Jenna is a mother to three daughters, aged 32, 25 and 18 She spends her time between Johannesburg and Mpumalanga.